Come Ride with Us!
2.5 hour Wailea Horseback Adventure Waterfall Swim & Trail Ride
Join us on a ride through the open ranges of Wailea and to the spectacular views of Maunakea and the shimmering Pacific Ocean. 1 hour and 45 minutes of horseback riding and 45 minutes at the waterfall, with the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing snack break at the waterfalls where you can swim and paddleboard.
Ride our beautiful, gentle horses and take in the expansive views and secluded waterfalls only accessible through booking a tour.
Rides are $145.00 per guest, $151.04 with tax included.
- Check in time for the Morning Ride is 9:00AM (please be on time for your ride!)
- Check in time for the Afternoon ride is 12:30PM (please be on time for your ride!)
- Minimum: 2 riders
- Maximum: 8-10 riders
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Book Your Tour
Sunday tours be special arrangement. Please call our office.
- At check in, our guides will assess your comfort and experience with riding before choosing one of our experienced trail horses for you. Before leaving the stable, they’ll provide a demonstration on the basics of riding “Paniolo Style” to guests.
- Helmets are provided free of charge if requested. Children 13 years and under are required to wear a helmet.
- We provide saddlebags free of charge for you to put your personal belongings in – so don’t forget to bring your camera, towel, phone, and a snack and drink to enjoy for your picnic break at the waterfall!
- There will be an opportunity for guests to take lots of pictures and selfies along the way with the amazing scenic vistas and of course the hidden waterfalls of Umauma!
- All guests should plan to arrive 30 minutes before the designated ride departure time in order to plan for traffic, road work, and if needed to order a meal or pick up snacks from the Umauma Visitor Center.
- We do not recommend you bring valuables on the ride, please lock them in your car.
- Adventure, horseback, fun, waterfalls, swimming, trotting.
- Come and visit Patches our family dog and our smallest wrangler! He’s been riding for about 5 years
More to Do at Umauma Falls
There's tons to do at Umauma Falls, check out more activities offered by our partner, The Umauma Experience! Ride with Wailea Horseback Adventure, then book a zipline or ATV experience to complete your day!